Le Dîner en Blanc Looking for hosts in Tokyo!
More than a simple picnic, Le Dîner en Blanc is a community experience founded on friendship, elegance, heritage, and respect —with just the right amount of secrecy! Our focus is on guests coming together and experiencing their city in a new way. And for one night, old and new friends enhance local public spaces by participating in the unexpected...
Under the guidance of Diner en Blanc International and the dedication of passionate hosting teams, the event has truly become a global phenomenon with more than 80 cities and over 130,000 guests around the world enjoying an evening under the stars! Cities like Paris – birth city of this unique tradition - New York, Sydney, Montreal, London, Melbourne, Mexico City, Los Angeles, Buenos Aires, Singapore, Toronto.
Le Dîner en Blanc had its premiere in Tokyo in 2015, see official photos and video in the Gallery section of the website.
Dîner en Blanc International is now looking for a new team of hosts to carry out the event in your city in 2019 and onwards. If you are interested, please fill out the Le Dîner en Blanc - Application form.
If you have any questions regarding Le Dîner en Blanc, we kindly ask that you refer to our FAQ section on the Dîner en Blanc International webpage. And if you still have questions, don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Notes to interested parties:
- We are looking for a team of 3 people who have the experience in managing large-scale events and who have dealt with alcohol and venue permits.
- All communications with Dîner en Blanc International will be conducted in French or English.
- Dîner en Blanc International does not produce these events. We offer free support service and training to organizers wishing to host their own Dîner en Blanc. Organizers must therefore have the drive, experience, and structure to produce the event, and they must comply with our standards and values…
- Dîner en Blanc International does not produce these events. We offer free support service and training to organizers wishing to host their own Dîner en Blanc. Organizers mus• It is important to understand that we do not hire organizers. Events are headed by passionate, local people who love their city and the Dîner en Blanc concept. Each event is financially independent from Dîner en Blanc International Inc.
- Le Dîner en Blanc cannot be associated with any charitable or political causes.
Thank you for your interest. We hope that you become part of the growing Dîner en Blanc experience!
Dîner en Blanc International on Social Media
Leave a CommentLogin
Please log to your Member account to write on the wall: